11 May 2022
Join us online for the Inaugural Australasian Healthcare Cloud Summit
Register now to participate in an urgent discussion about the state of cloud in healthcare in Australia on May 24.
Wild Health is pleased to announce that we are holding a summit on May 24 which will dive into Australia’s emerging healthcare cloud value proposition and the journey ahead.
This is Australia’s first comprehensive summit dedicated to dealing with the key trends in healthcare cloud technology management, policy reform and funding in Australia.
We are streaming the event live over Zoom and it is free to register, which you can do here. We would be delighted if you could join us online and participate in this important discussion. More information below.
Date: Tuesday May 24, 2022
Location: Streaming live on Zoom*
Time: 9am-5pm AEST
- The key issues surrounding effective interoperability in Australia
- The rapidly emerging potential of virtual care: aged care, hospital in the home, managed care in the community
- Cloud fundamentals for providers big and small – the value proposition, assessing strategic context, timing
- Healthcare equity and patient access via the cloud
- Case studies – who is doing what and what are the outcomes
- The US web sharing standards revolution: how relevant to Australia?
- New business models for healthcare through the cloud
- Current and emerging funding paradigms for the cloud
- Dr Zoran Bolevich, e-Health NSW
- Grahame Grieve (FHIR)
- Emma Hossack, CEO MSIA
- Daniel McCabe, Department of Health
- Danielle Bancroft, Best Practice Software
- Kate Ebrill, CSIRO
- Bettina McMahon, CEO Health Direct
- David Clarke, CEO Hills Health
- INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER Paul Wylder, Commonwell Health Alliance (USA)
- Matt Maw, CTO Nutanix
- Professor Sam Harvey, Black Dog Institute
- Cynthia Stanton, Northern Sydney PHN
And many more…
We look forward to seeing you there.
*Please note that this event is in-person and online. We have a very small number of tickets available for the face-to-face event, but if you would like to attend in person then please email email@example.com. Wild Health reserves the right to confirm registrations.